Rock Haven County Retirement HomeRock County, Wisconsin, Janesville, Wisconsin — $300,000
Rock Haven is a new nursing/retirement home facility. This new, five-building campus will be home for up to 128 residents and augments existing facilities of this type in Rock County. Four of the buildings are residential neighborhoods that surround a central Commons building which serves as the core of the campus.
- All buildings will offer residents and guests access to a data wireless network that is IEEE802.11 compliant.
- Each resident room is equipped with a coaxial connection for access to the cable provider's community antenna television (CATV) network, a category 6 data drop, and a landline telephone connection (if desired).
- 960 high bandwidth Category 6 network connection points have been installed throughout the campus.
- All buildings are connected together with OM3 laser optimized fiber optic cabling, and the campus core is then connected to the county's data processing center in the adjacent property.
- Each neighborhood is served by a Visual Nurse Call system, a Fire Detection and alarm system, a Card Key Access Control system, and a closed circuit TV security system.